In honor of Ireland being named the best country in the world by the new Good Countries Index, here is a list of why Northern Ireland & the Republic are indeed the best.
1. You can live in an actual castle for less than the cost of a San Francisco apartment.
2. There are rainbows everywhere. All the time.
3. A complex history made up of all the struggles and beauty in this thing we call life. Also, vikings.
Family evicted during the 1879 Land War
4. They really know how to celebrate the Christmas Season. It’s basically like being in Love Actually.
5. Butler’s Chocolate. Worth a trip to the Republic just for their hot chocolate.
View original post 92 more words